Monday, April 18, 2011

International Day @ BUE


Yesterday I went with my elder sister to her college to attend an event organised there..the international day .
It was really cool and I enjoyed my time, despite the fact the college was only opened 6 years ago I really think they reached a pretty good level especially in the last semester .
We arrived late ( overslept ) and actually thought about not going at all, it was so freackin' hot out there but decided to go after all . Sadly there was a marathon at the beginning of the day but we missed it because we didn't even know, I love participating in those stuff and if I knew i would surely be there plus there were only 4 females racing so getting a medal was guaranteed :D .
We got in while the palestinian dabke was on which was my favorite part, I loved the dancing and I'm a big fan of their music too .
I got lots of books from there, mostly free or after answering a few questions about a country, I tried Indian food for the first time and I loved it and most importantly I rode a camel, yes a camel in the middle of the college :D .
It was over all a very good day, despite the heat but at least we broke the boring routine of life and I met new people which is considered one of my greatest pleasures in life .

10 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY I'm the 1st comment you get :D
I love the post ;) What an amazing sister you have :P
May the best of luck be all yours, Shahoudi ♥

Shahd Essam said...

thanks sis .. amazing tab3an yala w malo :P, 7abeby :D

nobel89 said...

good writing , i liked it :D

Shahd Essam said...

@nobel89 thanks alot :)))

Anonymous said...

Amazing post, Shahad. I'm glad that you liked the event and hopefully you will attended next year isa.

Mostafa Shakshak said...

N!ce , great one
With my best wishes MC :D
BUE the first and the best all time . ;)


Desha Shakshak - BUE student

Anonymous said...

We are really glad that you enjoyed your time and isa next year we are having many events at BUE and many countries will have many separate events such as Palestine, turkey and saudi arabia as well beside the International Day.

You're welcome anytime to attend

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward for your next visit to our BUE and we will sure exceed your expectations next time. Glad you enjoyed, Shahd. Great article :)

Amr ElGendy

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward for your next visit to our BUE and we will sure exceed your expectations next time. Glad you enjoyed, Shahd. Great article

Amr ElGendy

Shahd Essam said...

@Anonymous thanks, and of course if there is one next year i'll attend it :)

@Mostafa Shakshak thank you, and plz send my regards to the MC Club ;)

@ahmadyaz thanks, i'll try my best to attend next year isA :)

@Amr ElGendy thank you for ur sweet words =)

P.S : sorry for the late respod guys, i could't get online :$

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Still in The Oven . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block | Blogger Templates | Credit Card Offers
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel